Your Setry is designed to operate smoothly and quietly when in use. If you find that it's making a squeaking noise when you use it please check the following:
- Make sure that the machine is on a solid floor. Most carpets are fine but if you have a particularly soft carpet try moving the machine to a more solid surface
- Ensure that the machine is set up level. There are leg levellers on both the front and rear stabilisers. These should be adjusted so that there is no movement or play and so that all four feet are in contact with the floor.
- Check that all bolts and fixings are secure, particularly the four bolts at the base of the main stem at the front of the machine. Loose bolts or fixings are highly likely to cause the Setry to squeak when used.
If having check all the above your Setry is still squeaking please let us know by completing the contact form on this helpdesk or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your message:
- Your name and address
- Proof of purchase
- Serial number (this is located on the rear stabiliser of the elliptical)
- Your preferred method of communication and any relevant contact numbers
- As much information as possible about where the squeaking seems to be coming from